- BOTOX®– Botox injections are used to soften moderate to severe facial wrinkles. Botox targets the repeated muscle contractions from frowning and squinting over the years. BOTOX® Cosmetic is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and used to temporarily improve the look of moderate to severe forehead lines, crow’s feet lines, and frown lines between the eyebrows in adults.
- Dermal Fillers- help to diminish facial lines and restore volume and fullness in the face.As we age, our faces naturally lose subcutaneous fat. The facial muscles are then working closer to the skin surface, so smile lines and crow’s feet become more apparent.
The facial skin also stretches a bit, adding to this loss of facial volume. Other factors that affect the facial skin include sun exposure, heredity and lifestyle.
What dermal fillers can do
- Plump thin lips
- Enhance shallow contours
- Soften facial creases and wrinkles
- Improve the appearance of recessed scars
- Reconstruct contour deformities in the face
- Decrease or remove the shadow of the lower lids
Dermal fillers can be very helpful in those with early signs of aging, or as a value-added part of facial rejuvenation surgery.
- Vitamin Injections- Vitamins are critical for good health and for weight loss. You can receive regular vitamin shots to help improve your energy, well-being, hair loss as well as depression. Patients who do not want to take vitamins, patients who are low in vitamins, receiving our body treatments, as well as in a weight loss program will benefit greatly from vitamin shots. Vitamin B12, Vitamin C and Glutathione shots are available in Injections as well as IV Therapy sessions. A consultation is required to determine which is best for you.