- HydraFacial MD– The HydraFacial® is a non-invasive resurfacing facial that will enhance the health and appearance of your skin. This multi-step treatment cleanses, peels, exfoliates, and extracts while removing impurities and replenishing vital nutrients to skin. The HydraFacial® even targets specific skin concerns like fine lines and wrinkles, dark spots, and hyperpigmentation. The HydraFacial® is perfect for all skin types and provides immediate results in as little as 30 minutes, that will leave your skin feeling refreshed, renewed, and invigorated.
- Chemical Peels– We offer a range of Chemical peels from a light “lunch-time” peel to a Medical Grade Chemical Peel, such as a TCA peel or the Popular VIPeel. Chemical peels work well for both men and women and are the ideal treatment for anyone who wants to restore a more youthful, healthy glow to their skin. The depth and strength of the peel used varies based on the strength of the chemicals used and the length of time the solution is applied. The formula used by your doctor will be adjusted based on your needs and skin type. Start off with a consultation to discuss which peel is right for you.
- Facials– Relax with our signature facials that are Customized to your individual skin type. Our Facials are a great way to Refresh your skin after a more advanced treatment such as a Chemical Peel.
- Microneedling– Microneedling treatment works by creating a series of hundreds of microscopic channels into the dermis to stimulate the skin’s natural production of new collagen and elastin, helping skin to look and feel healthier.
- Results for fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars, hyperpigmentation, stretch marks, and skin texture
- Minimally invasive, non-ablative treatment
- Skin rejuvenating treatment with a superior safety profile
- An in-office procedure that is quick and simple
While multiple sessions are recommended to achieve optimal results, noticeable results are typically seen just one week following treatment and gradually improve as the body’s healing process promotes the production of healthy, new cells and extracellular matrix (e.g., collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid).
Patients with uneven skin-tone and fine lines may see a result after just one treatment, while those looking to soften the appearance of acne scarring may require several treatments.